Arcade Extreme

questa è BS, super satellitoberman

« Older   Newer »
@Alaska-
view post Posted on 7/1/2010, 02:13 by: @Alaska-

wow hai gia triggerato le repro di kogami...
non linkare tutto il suo blog altrimenti qui svengono.

I BSF-zero a me non vanno dopo che premi start alla schermata principale va in schermo nero.

ad ogni modo con il link su bs zelda direi che sei apposto.

Quel sito raccoglie un bo tutto.
E c'è anche un rip da un dvd piu rip da videoccassetta con tutto il footage piu voice actor.
chi volesse può guardarsi la cosa real li.

Ci sono anche le romz gia patchate che a me fungono:
image image

(prima no) (uso snes9x su mac e znes su xbox.. all 110% funziona anche su znes poi domani provo)

tutto questo lavoro lo hanno fatto per zelda ma figurati se qualcuno si caghera il povero shiren.

image :sighsiighh:

Poi dicevo di Sutte Hakkun:

CITAZIONE
Five versions of the game exist; four of which were released over Satellaview, and one in game cartridge format. Of the four games for Satellaview, the event version and BS version 2 were broadcast up until June, 2000, when Satellaview service ended permanently.

* Sutte Hakkun Event Version - broadcast started November 2, 1997.

The game was first released as the November portion of the Satellaview monthly game contest, and consisted of 50 levels with 5 additional bonus levels. The game data takes all of the 8M memory pack for Satellaview; a large amount of memory for a data broadcast. The game was re-broadcast later with a rankings system. This was the first game ever created by Indieszero, but the company name never appears in the game itself.

* Sutte Hakkun BS Version 2 - broadcast started October, 1998.

This version was also released for Satellaview, and was a remake of the event version with new puzzles. It consisted of 30 levels and 3 bonus levels. There was no rankings system included in this release.

* Sutte Hakkun '98 Winter Event Version - broadcast started December 20, 1998.

This was the last version released for Satellaview. Similar to the BS version, it was a remake of the first with new puzzles (30 levels + 3 bonus levels). The graphic themes center around Winter and Christmas.

Come ho detto a me vanno con un emulazione non ottimale.

Ah poi c'è Radical Dreamers il seguito (in sound novel) di Chrono Trigger.
Questo va benone:

Qui la lista del Broadcast:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Satellaview_broadcasts

Edited by @Alaska- - 7/1/2010, 03:08

39 replies since 7/1/2010, 00:58   1155 views